QIGONG TEACHER TRAINING:
SHI BA SHI TAIJI (LEVEL 1 - 5 DAYS)
with Master Qigong Practitioner Peter Caughey
Advance your daily health practice by gaining a deeper understanding of Qigong and Traditional Chinese Medicine utilizing the 18 exercises of the Shi Ba Shi Taiji Qigong system. You will learn the medical applications and theory for each of the exercises and you will gain a greater sensitivity of the movement of Qi (energy) in yourself & others.
You will learn how to develop a quiet mind and an open heart and you will also learn how to create more energy, strength and stamina in your body.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS TRAINING
- You will unlock the mystery that lives inside the practise of the 18 exercises of the Shi Ba Shi Taiji Qigong system
- Advance your daily health practice by gaining a deeper
understanding of Traditional Chinese Medicine & Qigong
- Learn Qigong medical applications & theory of the Shi Ba Shi Taiji Qigong system
- Complete 35 hours training towards the 200 hour Qigong teacher training certification
- Earn a certificate to teach The Shi Ba Shi Taiji Qigong System from the Forest Rock Taiji & Qigong Monastery School
- Develop your sensitivity of the movement of Qi (energy) in yourself & others
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN FROM PRACTICING THIS QIGONG SYSTEM
- It aids in increasing vital energy in the body
- It develops energy, strength and stamina
- It helps in calming and grounding the body
- Increases strength and flexibility
- Develops self-awareness, balance, perseverance and discipline
Treats digestive disorders
- During this course you will learn how to develop an open heart
- Brings quietness to your busy mind and imparts you with a sense of purpose and direction.
- Introduction into what is Qigong and its history
- Qigong practice guidelines
- Safety precautions for practicing Qigong
- Qigong stances & preparation Qigong opening and closing forms
- Daily practice of the Shi Ba Shi Taiji Qigong exercises
- Medical applications of the Shi Ba Shi Taiji Qigong system
- Zang fu Qigong
- 24 hour Qi cycle clock
- Emotions of the Meridians
- Eight extra- ordinary vessels
- Five Elements Theory Level 1 (Part 2)
- Yin Yang theory Level 1 (Part 2)
- Dao yin Insomnia Qigong
- Medical Qigong level 1 (Part 2)
- The thermic nature of food
- Hypertension Qigong
- Instruction methods (Part 2)
- Fundamentals of teaching
- Creating a lesson plan
- Conduct a Qigong lesson
This training will also give you 35 hours training towards your 200 hour Forest Rock Qigong teacher training certification.
There is no requirement to have (Part 1) knowledge as each part is a stand alone module.
Master Qigong Practitioner, Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Acupuncturist and Master Qigong Healer Peter Caughey is an internationally renowned healer and teacher with a practice of over 25 years. Peter is a member of the World Academy Society of Medical Qigong.
“My mission is to help people break free from limiting belief stories that stop them from living their true potential as a human being and my gift as a Healer and Teacher is to help people discover the true essence of who they are; to live their life with abundant freedom.”
Price: $ 450 US | 6.000.000 IDR