Learn how to move healing Qi in yourself and others.
Do you want to be able to have a greater sense of your own energy and be able to use this energy to heal yourself and others?
Do you want to feel inspired and discover what your true purpose in life is?
Do you want to connect with your intuition and an infinite source of energy?
Would you like to live with a calm mind, open heart and have a deeper connection with yourself, others and nature?
If you’d like to know how to do this, then join me on the Level 1 Ba Duan Jin Qigong Teacher Training Course, where you will also learn:
- The Ba Duan Jin Qigong exercise System
- The medical applications and theory for each of the exercises
- How to gain a greater sensitivity of the movement of energy in yourself and others
- Learn about Traditional Chinese Medicine and the energy meridians in the body
- The Traditional Chinese Medicine ways to healing through food
- Yin Yang theory
- Five element theory
- The Emotions associated to each of the organs and meridians
- At the completion of the course you will gain 35 hours towards the Forest Rock 200 hours Qigong Teacher Training certification qualification
I have been practicing Qigong and Taiji daily for over 25 years and I have exceptionally good health and quality of life. I would like to share with you, how you too can have this and then be able to teach it to others.
What you will gain from this course and by practicing this Ba Duan Jin Qigong system, you will:
- Learn how to calm the busy mind
- Learn how to live with a deeper connection to your own heart
- Deepen your connection with your own intuition and wisdom
- Develop your sensitivity of the movement of Qi (energy) in yourself & others
- Advance your daily health practice through gaining a deeper understanding of Traditional Chinese Medicine & Qigong
- Learn Ba Duan Jin Qigong medical applications & theory
- Strengthens your tendons, ligaments and muscles
- Improves the suppleness of your spine
- Repairs damage caused by excessive emotions
- Increases blood and energy (Qi) circulation
- Stimulating your central nervous system
- Tonifies your bones and the immune system
- Introduction into what is Qigong & it’s history
- Qigong Practice Guidelines
- Safety precautions for practicing Qigong
- Qigong stances & breathing
- Dao Yin Qigong Opening and Closing forms
- The 8 BDJ exercises
- BDJ exercise medical applications
- Zang fu Qigong
- 24 hour body Qi cycle
- The Traditional Chinese meridian theory on the 12 main meridians
- Emotions of the Meridians
- Yin/ Yang theory
- 5 Element theory
There is no requirement to have (part 1) knowledge as each part is a stand alone modules.
This course gives the student 35 hours toward their 200-hour Certified Forest Rock Qigong Teacher qualification.
For further information click here.