Long life Qigong Introduction Workshop
How to live a long life stress-free and without worries
Longevity is about quality of life, not quantity.
It’s not how long you live for – it’s about how you feel each day.
Do you want more ease in your life and to live without stress and worry?
Do you want to live in harmony with nature and have an unbounded source of energy to do all the things you want to do in your lifetime?
How can you slow time down and live more in the present?
How can you slow the aging process to allow the cells in your body to continually grow and thrive?
If you’d like to do that and more join me in this Long life Qigong Introduction workshop where I will teach you and more:
- A daily Longevity Qigong practice to keep your body strong and youthful. I am 60 years of age and feel like I have the energy of a 20 year old.
- Know what are the best foods and Chinese herbs to take to maintain a healthy body and healthy organs.
- Connect with an infinite energy source that is always available to you.
- Know what acupressure points to stimulate to generate energy and restore youthful vitality.
- Learn about Traditional Chinese medicine and the meridians of the body.
- You will receive 30 hours toward the 200hr Qigong Teacher Training Certification.
Peter has been practicing Qigong and Taiji daily for over 25 years and has exceptionally good health and quality of life.
When he wakes up in the morning he is full of energy and feels this strength of energy until he goes to bed at night.
He will show you how you too can have this abundance of energy and vitality in your life.
BY PRACTICING THIS QIGONG SYSTEM YOU WILL HAVE:
- A calmer mind and clearer focus
- A deeper sense of purpose
- Leant how to live with a stronger connection to your own heart
- Deepen your connection with your own intuition and wisdom
- Developed your sensitivity of the movement of Qi (energy) in yourself & others
- A deeper understanding of Traditional Chinese Medicine & Qigong
- Leant Qigong medical applications & theory
- Leant how to strengthens the tendons and muscles
- Improved the suppleness of your spine
- Repaired damage caused by excessive emotions and worry
- Increase blood and Energy (Qi) circulation
- Leant how to stimulating the central nervous system
- Tonified your bones and the immune system
- Introduction into what is Qigong & history
- Qigong Practice Guidelines
- Safety precautions for practicing Qigong
- Qigong stances & preparation
- Dao Yin Qigong Opening and Closing forms
- Stimulating the 15 areas with Kou Fa
- Activation of the three Longevity Acupuncture points
- Longevity breathing practices
- 5 Longevity Qigong exercises
- 24 hour body Qi cycle
- The Traditional Chinese meridian theory on the 12 main meridians
- Emotions of the Meridians
- Yin/ Yang theory
- Longevity food
- Long life Chinese Herbal formulas
- Dao Yin Insomnia Qigong
This course gives the student 30 hours toward their 200-hour Certified Forest Rock Qigong Teacher qualification.
For further information click here.